Terms and Conditions
Online Competition – Terms & Conditions
1. Maximum of x3 entries per person. Multiple submissions under alternative aliases are not permitted.
2. The entrant must have permission from the rightful owner of the photograph to use the photograph in the competition.
3. Copyright of the image remains the property of the photographer.
4. All images submitted to the Pure Fishing Australia competition & galleries are subject to review, Pure Fishing Australia reserve the right to reject inappropriate images or images that are not within the current theme.
5. Any photographs that we consider to be objectionable will be deleted. Reason for deletion includes abusive, obscene, slanderous, threatening, pornographic and law breaking images.
6. By entering you agree that any image you submit may be used by Pure Fishing for promotional purposes, these uses include; displaying the entries Pure Fishing websites, social media pages or printed material.
7. Winners may be asked to participate in online marketing activities in conjunction with the competition.
8. Entrants may be subscribed to Pure Fishing-owned e-newsletters, you can easily un-subscribe at the footer of the email.
9. A judging panel will decide on the winner(s), the number of votes an image gets may have no bearing on the final decision, no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative to the prize as stated.
10. It is your responsibility to input your correct contact details.
11. The winner(s) will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the end of the competition. Winner’s details will be posted on the Berkley Fishing Australia Facebook page within 28 days of the closing date of the competition.
12. The winner(s) must acknowledge their win within 14 days of the Facebook announcement or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
13. Pure Fishing Australia will not be liable for any postal errors or delivery issues to incorrect addresses. Please allow 28 days for delivery.
14. All entrants are deemed to have accepted the rules and agreed to be bound by them.
16. You agree to accept all liability for the legality of content you submit and will not hold Pure Fishing Australia responsible for any damages that may result.
17. When Pure Fishing Australia is partnering with a 3rd party company to offer a prize the entrant shall also be bound by the terms & conditions of the partner in addition to these terms.
18. Pure Fishing Australia accepts no responsibility or liability for death, injury or illness caused to the winner before during or after acceptance of the prize.
19. This competition is open to residents of the Australia.
Pure Fishing Australia reserves the right to modify these rules without notice. (Last modified; 8th May 8, 2013)
Sign-up to our regular newsletter. Keep up-to-date with the latest product and find out how to win some great stuff.